As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run
Boo
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years, 2 Months ago
pics?
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Anybody heard from Watson? Last I heard the black ones were supposed to be shipped mid march (2 weeks ago). I haven't heard anything since PayPal sent me confirmation that he had received my money.

I know these have been going out for a while now, but has anybody heard from him lately? Hope all is well with him.

D.
Cappy
Re:LAST CHANCE elektron frame eit-1 anodized black limited run 11 Years, 1 Month ago
Have not. I'm in the same boat...
Cappy
Edit: duplicate post.
Cappy
On the 13th (dont know the week-day) he wrote to me that, mid/late next week, he'd be ready to ship the silver ones... That would mean shipping on the 22nd..... But he's in the hands of the manufacturing plant so we must be patient .... I'm certain he is good people, and even though the wait is long - aren't we just the lucky ones ?
Chain Chomp
cross post from other eit-1 thread:

hey patient users,

i want to apologize for the delay. i have had a few problems with the machine shop which i will not bore you or further anger myself with on here

i am still waiting on handles and some hardware fixes. but they assure me this will happen by the end of the week, i hope this is true. either way i wanted you all to know there is progress and i am not just slacking off.

the good news is the black frames look fantastic.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116975451974063335185/albums/5862361957333805777
tmt
Goomba
watson wrote:

and in the future:

there is a small 64hp eurorack boat being worked on for the frames as well and a few other things for those that may want to get into modular. i am working on affordable power for these at the moment. i hope to make an official announcement on some of these items in march.

is there any other non-elektron alternative that would fit in the eit-1?
Game & Watch
love the functionality and strength evident in this photo ...

watson wrote:
and in the future:

there is a small 64hp eurorack boat being worked on for the frames as well and a few other things for those that may want to get into modular. i am working on affordable power for these at the moment. i hope to make an official announcement on some of these items in march.

Wait ... I missed this! Sounds awesome! Recently got into Eurorack and still haven't decided on a case. Using a couple of Happy Ending Kits for now. Would love to hear more details.
Cappy
Go to top Post Reply